Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bit of a personal one today.

Handed in my Descartes essay this week and attended some NVDA training today. Still a bit critical about the essay, but probably being too hard on myself: after my last experience of education I expect everything to be ridiculously hard so why can't things be easy and go my way for once?

Seem to invarably stink of: a wet dog, my friend Vicky and gin, or at least some smells keep following me around. Better not ask! Stoke generally still smells like a fart but maybe not as much as it used to ditto Cobridge and rotten vegatables. Thank goodness for winter coming.

Clocks go back tomorrow, which I have to say is a good thing as it'd be too dark for me ever to have a decent chance of an early morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home