Friday, November 24, 2006


"Smeagol in the looking glass"
Azure eyes remind me of all that I have seen
Hairy ears remind me of all that I have heard
My mouth hides behind a Gallic moustache,
But I do not hide my words (sometimes)
A beard seems to try to hide my neck,
“That’s Prince Kropotkin to you” it says
Another argument with Trotsky about omelettes and broken eggs

Nun-raping Liberal Communist Deep-Eco Feminazi

My parents don’t believe I have a problem
They say that I should get a job
That would make me happy
When a job got me into this situation
Words
Words are just words
Just labels
They don’t expect anything
But they assume expectations
I never had the chance to get to know myself
Could never find the words to describe myself
Son?
Brother?
Man?
Treat me like a son
Love me as a brother
But acknowledge me as a man
(23.9.2005)


I am me
I refuse descriptions
They are all too limiting anyway
Call me what you will
If its all the same to you
(30.9.2005)


"Excuses"


Don’t ask me I only work here
I didn’t do it
Nobody saw me do it
You can’t prove anything
The butler did it
I didn’t know it would do that
There are unknowns
There are known unknowns
And there are unknown knowns
I thought……….
(30.9.2005)

Colours
Yellow fever
The Green book
Little Red Book
Black bloc!
My “red mist”
Scarlet woman
Brown noise, ha ha
White noise
“Green autonomist”
Black hole
White hole?
Men In Black
Feeling kinda blue
True blue, baby
I love you
Brown Eyed Girl
Brown sugar,

See sound, ultrasound
Gamma-rays, see letters?
(30.9.2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home