Sunday, June 15, 2008

18.8.2006

  1. Unlike you, blood runs through my veins

Unlike you, I have feelings


Would the world notice if you bled to death?

Rejoice, the indifference of the universe


Sometimes, I’m at peace, but never passive

Always wanting to move on

Never static, but always going back to the same place

(at least in my mind)

  1. Blood runs through all our veins

We all have feelings

But, so often it helps to have a

heart of stone, pumping black blood

through one’s arteries

  1. A war of all against me

Everyone who matters was unable

To accept me or any change in me

I may as well communicate by spitting bile,

I’d probably make more sense

  1. Love is suicide


Kindness never matters to people

It’s all about property relations

Everyone has to be a mirror

To everyone else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home