Saturday, August 30, 2008

25.7.2008

I didn’t understand why it happened at the time

I don’t think I do at the moment

Maybe I never will

The things that happen to me

Don’t seem to happen to anyone else

Or so you’d think when you consider

The kinds of things THEY complain about

The trivial and the mundane

Seem to outweigh everything else

And make my problems seem insignificant

They just bury their heads in the sand

Hoping their monsters will just go away

Monsters never go away

The world is run by emotional cripples

Who cannot forgive, understand or emphasise

What others may need

Because it affects and controls what they want

But everyone needs love

We’re just bombarded with images

From the minority that wants to hate and says

“You cannot love”

Hate will not set you free

It only strengthens the chains on your soul

Hated by the Mail

Driven mad by the Express

Blinded by the Sun

All these newspapers…

Have just one use!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home