Friday, December 21, 2007

A Day in the Life 24.3.2006 (updated 27.3.2006)

Grinding teeth at the noise of the traffic

Headaches can be so circular-

Pain breeds pain breeds pain

Breathe in, breathe out

Or just bang your head against the wall

A thousand million times

Headaches breed headaches

Rain on the way

Or wind

My feet will get wet

Will my headache go away when I dry them?

Where did all the pens go?

Memories of self-abuse and how

Others abused me and disregarded my

Feelings

No wonder I feel so dead inside sometimes

The emotional pain drives me insane

I’m a fully paid-up member of RAGS

(Rage Anger Guilt Shame)

Payment by scar and hated by the Daily Mail

Wanting to tell the world how I was born again!


27.3.2006 (I think)

Africa: The Silent Genocide

A child’s scream drowned out with

“Since the Fall of the Soviet Union,

No-one argues that Property is Theft”

HIV-AIDS treatment denied

Impotent Westerners are more important

Shamed victims say its “Tuberculosis”

Was Colonialism really that much better?

It seems a crime to believe it,

but then I remind myself that Colonialism remains

The “Independent” Nation State

Completely dependent on Western Capital

Racist, patronising Bastards!

Bono equals John Tyndall now

The silent SCREAM says “Land Or Death!”

The weak inherit nothing but dirt and their Grandfather’s tears

Slaves to Western markets

Suddenly Pol Pot was right

They can all pick rice or coffee for a living

BS!


31.3.2006

Trying to achieve escape velocity can be very difficult sometimes

My upbringing was a despotism

I think it clouds my thinking

A chain on my mind

There to bring me down at the most inappropriate moments

Gong over endless criticisms

When I gave myself enough abuse

And on occasion continue to do so

I refuse to be a prisoner of the past

Afraid of the future

By facing my past, I hope to move beyond it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home