Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Undateduntitled

Where are you now?
Are you behind where I left you/you left me
What is the creative urge of/my
destroying/excorcising
or/you?

The decay
Sugar halts the decay/or heals
A holiday in Cambodia
Jello Biafra [somehow I'm no longer sorry even though I remember]
Du Pig
Du Bitch
Du Victim

In Bob we Trust
Remember everything is a lie
Said the gnostic silver god-ellipsoid

Am I abducting you-are you abducting me?

Memory loss (of memory) time hurts heals really flies
But the universe is an engine that stays put

Grant Morrison wears a mask that keeps his
face informed about what the world will not see

I don't remember if you suffer from memory loss
Distance-time-memory are just
s
e
e
n
from relative perspectives

Does the universe not exist if no-one is observing it?
Can we examine ourselves?
Open up
I want to feel you from the inside

Close my eyes I can't see you
Let's listen to his thoughts
while he is sleeping
What is it like to have a designer vagina?

(Nov 2011)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home