Sunday, July 29, 2007


Respec’
Yo, Respec’ is due Mo Fo!
Respect the fuzz
R.E.S.P.E.C.T the S.W.P
Don’t spit at old ladies
It’s a crime
Like writing on money
Or defacing a picture of the Queen
(bless you Ma’am)
Michael Barrymore
‘nuff respect?
Working class stereotypes
Violent
Lumpen
Junkies
By people who have no concept of society
And can never give enough respect
In the Spartan State we call “Britain”
(13.1.2006)
My Family (pt 2)
“The Sequel”
Charlie Manson had a family too the Godfather had a family three
I just have one
One’s enough
(6.1.2006)

R.I.P

Rest in peace
Rest in pieces
My emotions lay scattered on the floor
VIP
Very Important Person
Feel like a Very Impotent Person
Or at least that’s what I’ve been taught to feel
Well, I’ve joined the “Fuck You!” brigade

The death of my former self
That Former Serf to my impotence
Reborn
A Phoenix rising from the flames of self-harm

With scars for birth marks
(13.1.2006)

Lies Behind the Lines


I’m silent but inside I’m screaming
You scream but there’s nothing inside
They destroy themselves with unfounded accusations
Repeat the lie, repeat the lie, repeat the lie
Until we all lie down and die

There is no “Truth” only perspectives
Only reasons for believing one thing over another
Still, they persist in insisting we all think the same
And those who think otherwise don’t deserve to exist

I’m screaming because I can’t stand the silence
I lie behind the lines
Wondering who the enemy is

Those who say“nun raper”?

Those who say “Trotsky-Fascist”?

Or just follow “the party line”

Don’t make accusations
You’re hiding behind your own faults
Deal with them first
Before you judge the rest!
(27.1.2006)

Two poems (untitled, ~27.1.2006) about everyone’s favourite supernaturalist abortion of society:

Pop-lice-police-pigs-porcine-rozzers-fuzz-the-filth
Buzzing around in their stupid vans enforcing
Peace
Through a monopoly of violence

2.Reform, reform, reform
They’ve got another “Five Year Plan”
To change how they run the schools again
Or get us back to work
But they never give us the respect we deserve
Now matter how hard we try
I bang my head against the wall
Because I’m not getting by