Sunday, March 18, 2012

If I had a bunker would I escape from all your delusions
If I had a bunker there'd be no no escape from your delusions

You will live when we tell you to live and you will die
when we tell you to die

Always yes Sir/Ma'am/Your Holines
Oui, ja, da, binary 1
Because 0 does not compute

A refusal
Deviant, weird, traitor, homo, queer, free-thinker
The question is always a demand
The question is never: What do YOU want?
It's always: Will you do what I want?

The telepath problem: we don't all think the same
so stop thinking I can read your mind

How dare you not do what I want you to do
How dare you not have the precognitive ability
to know what I want before I know what I want
....because everyone's the same
....except the weirdos and deviants....
because your body is not your own and
it belongs to us Because these are the
21st century delusions of the Vorlon-Borg Coalition

(24.8.2010)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home