Thursday, April 26, 2012

Forever War
on TV
Our sponsors are listening
The censors are watching
The imposition of Termight policy

So..
.....no swearing while you kill
Our politicians have decided it is not correct
Each sponsor pays a bullet

Never show pain
Murder with a smile
Even if you lose all your teeth

The displays show ratings
So keep up that Fighting Spirit!

A bounty, per Vorgon, your only wage
Any injury, your only compensation for failure
a pension, guaranteed as bravery is shown and rewarded

Cowardice and bad language are rewarded with DEATH


Can't think

The lumpen screams in my head
An urge to create can be destructive

Cannot just sleep
Can't just relax
Don't want to talk
Although I have everything to say

Daywalking to oblivion
Sleep no respite
At least I was never called feeble-minded

I try to forgive myself
But maybe I'm too angry
Maybe I'm just afraid of the consequences
At least someone is